Vacuum glove box is broadly utilized in industries with higher requirements for gas purification. Though the existing glove box style and design is extra sensible and effortless to work. Nonetheless, the composition inside of the glove box is complex, there are quite a few important parts, and the operation is somewhat incorrect, which may perhaps result in loss to your experimental final results. This article introduces you how to properly use the vacuum glove box, and the safety measures when novices operate the glove box.
One particular. Perform ahead of procedure:
1. Examine if there is nitrogen in the nitrogen bottle. The nitrogen should be replaced in time. The output force of nitrogen is set to .4mpa.
2. Look at irrespective of whether the vacuum pump is turned on typically.
3. Examine no matter whether the circulation in the glove box is open up. (Purification column-I or purification column-II must open up just one of them)
four. Look at the upper limit strain in the placing ought to be +1, the reduce restrict tension is
five. Verify irrespective of whether oxygen and dew stage are standard (oxygen is under .1ppm, dew position is higher than -forty)
6. The vacuum pump of the above-bin must be in the ordinarily open state
two. Procedure notes:
1. The vacuum pump should really be retained on during program operation.
2. When the oxygen focus in the tank exceeds 200PPM, the products maintenance personnel need to be notified to operate the procedure, if not the water and oxygen purification program will be weakened.
three. Prior to starting the cycle, check out no matter if the cabinet is in affliction or regenerating. As the previously mentioned pointed out operations are in development, it is certainly forbidden to cycle.
4 .Two purification columns cannot be regenerated at the exact same time.
A. Before regeneration, guarantee that the glove box has been cleaned with inert gas (H2O <200ppm) to ensure sufficient supply of regeneration gas. The regeneration gas pressure is 0.06-0.08mpa.
B. Before starting regeneration, please make sure that the corresponding purification column circulation is closed.
C. The regeneration process takes 24 hours. Once the execution cannot be disconnected, the regeneration gas should be passed 3-6 hours after the regeneration starts. Pay attention to the amount of regeneration gas, adjust the pressure of the regeneration gas appropriately, and ensure the sufficient supply of regeneration gas in these 3 hours. After 6 hours the regeneration origin can be turned off.
D. The vacuum pump cannot be turned off during the regeneration process. Do not touch the top of the purification column to prevent burns.
E. Once the regeneration is terminated unexpectedly, please ensure that the regeneration and circulation of the purification column cannot be restarted within 12 hours or the equipment will be damaged.
5. Care should be taken to protect the work gloves from being damaged during the operation.