Vacuum glove box is extensively made use of in industries with large necessities for gas purification. Although the present-day glove box design is additional realistic and effortless to function. On the other hand, the construction within the glove box is challenging, there are a lot of vital elements, and the operation is a bit inappropriate, which might trigger decline to your experimental success. This post introduces you how to effectively use the vacuum glove box, and the safety measures when novices operate the glove box.
1. Perform just before operation:
one. Look at if there is nitrogen in the nitrogen bottle. The nitrogen really should be replaced in time. The output tension of nitrogen is established to .4mpa.
two. Examine whether or not the vacuum pump is turned on usually.
three. Examine irrespective of whether the circulation in the glove box is open up. (Purification column-I or purification column-II must open up one of them)
4. Verify the higher restrict force in the location should be +1, the decrease restrict stress is
5. Check out irrespective of whether oxygen and dew position are regular (oxygen is underneath .1ppm, dew level is previously mentioned -40)
six. The vacuum pump of the more than-bin need to be in the generally open up point out
two. Procedure notes:
1. The vacuum pump ought to be saved on for the duration of program procedure.
two. When the oxygen concentration in the tank exceeds 200PPM, the gear servicing staff need to be notified to run the method, otherwise the drinking water and oxygen purification technique will be ruined.
3. Right before commencing the cycle, test whether the cupboard is in affliction or regenerating. As the higher than described functions are in progress, it is totally forbidden to cycle.
four .Two purification columns can not be regenerated at the very same time.
A. In advance of regeneration, be certain that the glove box has been cleaned with inert gasoline (H2O <200ppm) to ensure sufficient supply of regeneration gas. The regeneration gas pressure is 0.06-0.08mpa.
B. Before starting regeneration, please make sure that the corresponding purification column circulation is closed.
C. The regeneration process takes 24 hours. Once the execution cannot be disconnected, the regeneration gas should be passed 3-6 hours after the regeneration starts. Pay attention to the amount of regeneration gas, adjust the pressure of the regeneration gas appropriately, and ensure the sufficient supply of regeneration gas in these 3 hours. After 6 hours the regeneration origin can be turned off.
D. The vacuum pump cannot be turned off during the regeneration process. Do not touch the top of the purification column to prevent burns.
E. Once the regeneration is terminated unexpectedly, please ensure that the regeneration and circulation of the purification column cannot be restarted within 12 hours or the equipment will be damaged.
5. Care should be taken to protect the work gloves from being damaged during the operation.